Liquid Entertainment provides full service sound design and implementation for game, interactive media, television, film and radio.
In game and cinematic sound design
- Cinematic mixing
- Game audio implementation (FMOD, Unreal, Unity)
- Voiceover recording (in-house isolation booth)
- Sound to animation
- Music editing
- Remove or reduce thumps, pops, and clicks.
- De-crackle and de-click tracks using a combination of background and manual processing.
- Remove or reduce hums, hiss, and other undesirable tones using different types of filters
- Avid Pro Tools systems for recording and editing
- Extensive amount of plug-ins for audio processing
- High quality sound libraries
- Windows and Apple friendly
For further information, contact Ed Del Castillo at email@example.com